SEO and website promotion

Asked almost 2 years ago - Rockville Centre, NY

I have a blog website that I am looking to promote using search engine optimization. The content of the blog is related to braces and orthodonture. I am looking to promote by doing article and video submissions of topics related to braces to different directories. Is there any legal liability with this? I would have another blog set up on another site posting similiar content. However I would not have a terms of use and disclaimer like I have on my main site. I have a s corp as well as cyber, media and general liability insurance. I am looking for any advice on doing SEO (search engine optimization) with limiting my legal liability.

1. Harry N. Konst

6

Answered . I think you can limit your liability with some well written disclosures, such as "This is for informational purposes only. I'm not giving advice. Your individual circumstances may vary. Please seek the advice of your own professional so that a thorough interview can take place to ascertain the many possible facts and issues that may affect your own individual circumstance."

And here's my own disclaimer to you:

"This is for informational purposes only. I'm not giving you legal advice because I am not your attorney. Your individual circumstances may vary. Please seek the advice of your own professional so that a thorough interview can take place to ascertain the many possible facts and issues that may affect your own individual circumstance."

Best of luck to you.

I am not your attorney. Contact an attorney for advice immediately.
  2. Daniel Nathan Ballard

7

Answered . This is about your thousandth question that asks essentially the same thing. You have apparently concluded you do not need to hire an attorney to help you set up your business or to advise you on how to manage your business. That is a significant error in judgment -- an error that predicts a very poor future for your business. If setting up this business is worth your time then it's worth doing right. Hire your own business attorney licensed to practice in your state.

3. Raphael Samuel Moore

7

Answered . Asking multiple ways on the free site, will just get you the same answer. Find an attorney to help you. It is a good relationship to have moving forward anyways. Good luck.

4. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

6

Answered . Advice: Hire an attorney. Right now your lawyer has a fool for a client. Asking a thousand questions won't change it.

5. Daniel Gary Rosenthal

Pro

2

Answered . Stop spamming, hire a lawyer.