Sent a demand letter to the insured insurance company of the party that cause a accident in my claim he is 100% liable for the a

Asked over 1 year ago - Seaford, DE

second offer still low

1. Michael R Crosner

5

Answered . It should be obvious to you by now that you should have retained a personal injury attorney long ago - but it may not be too late. Consult with a good local attorney ASAP & do not communicate further with the insurance adjuster.

2. Andrew Daniel Myers

5

Answered . Insurance companies do not succeed in their primary job of making a profit by giving out money. If you are at all serious about your claim you will retain an attorney who knows the inside of the claims process, instead of fiddling around on the periphery. Here's why: [Blue Link Below]

3. Gary S Nitsche

Pro

3

Answered . Insurance companies make low ball offers all the time because they want to make money on your claim. You either take it or hire competent counsel, I suggest you do the latter.

4. Matthew C Simon

Pro

4

Answered . If you are injured, you should seek a personal injury attorney in your area. Bring copies of all of your medical records and the accident report. Get maximum compensation for your injuries. Good luck.

5. Jason Todd Studinski

4

Answered . Consult with and retain a good local personal injury lawyer. A lawyer can often obtain substantially more money in a case than an unrepresented person can get for themselves. I hope this helps. Good luck.

6. Farid Yaghoubtil

3

Answered . It is rarely a good idea to negotiate with insurance companies without an attorney. Adjusters routinely send lowball offers, and without an attorney, you are at a grave bargaining disadvantage.

Farid Yaghoubtil is an attorney at Downtown L.A. Law Group - 1850 E. 15th St., Los Angeles, CA 90021. (855)385-2529.

Pro

3

Answered . Without a lawyer, you will likely get 1/10th of the value of your claim. Do the math.

8. Gregory Dean Stewart

Answered . I agree with the other attorneys who have responded. In Delaware, the insurance companies will not take you seriously until you retain an attorney. A Delaware personal injury attorney can walk you through the process of obtaining proper compensation for your injuries. My practice as well as most personal injury attorneys do not charge a fee for an initial consultation and will only get paid if they recover money for you. I would recommend contacting an attorney as soon as possible to begin the process of getting what you deserve.

I hope this was helpful.

Greg Stewart
    The Law Office of Gregory D. Stewart, P.A.
    (302) 494-4341

9. Michael W Modica

Pro

Answered . You will not get full value for your case without the assistance of an experienced attorney. You will continue to be low balled.