Selective prosecution in Family Court

Lindenhurst, NY |

Selective prosecution is considered what in Family Court a criminal
defense or a civil defense?

Selective prosecution is a poor defense in a criminal case. There is something called prosecutorial descretion.

The above is a general answer and is not considered legal advice. You should contact an attorney before proceeding to take any legal action, signing any papers or upon service of a summons. Howard E. Knispel 631-864-7589

2. I agree with counsel, you're not likely to get very far.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.

3. I've never seen or heard of a selective prosecution defense used successfully in family court.

It is always advisable to contact an attorney. For a consultation, please contact our office at 516-669-3295. We are located in West Babylon, NY and proudly offer very low rates and free consultations. For more information, please see our website: <a href="http://www.LouisLSternbergLaw.com">Long Island Divorce Lawyer Louis Sternberg.</a>