Seeking pro bono attorney in WA state for help with parenting plan support issues and restraining order

Asked over 6 years ago - Everett, WA

need lawery i am on L&I not much money but have parenting plan and support issues restaining order against me

1. Josephine C Townsend

1

2

Answered . You can go to the County Courthouse and request to speak with the family court facilitator. They, for a very small fee can help you to complete the paperwork. You can also call the local bar association for a referral. Most counties have a modest means panel, and volunteer lawyer section that can help you.

2. Perry A Warbrick

1

4

Answered . As a low income resident of Snohomish County, you can Call CLEAR Intake (toll free) 1-888-201-1014 for legal assistance. They can refer you to an agency that can assist or to the Northwest Justice Project.

The Northwest Justice Project has developed a client intake system called CLEAR. The system allows low-income individuals to be referred to legal assistance in their community by calling a toll-free number. Certain cases can be referred to Northwest Justice Project offices, local volunteer lawyer programs, law school clinics or other resources in the caller's community. When seeking assistance, please call CLEAR Intake (toll free) 1-888-201-1014 before calling other legal services programs.

Also, you can get information and forms from Washington Law Help at: www.WashingtonLawHelp.org

Perry Warbrick