Seeking pro bono attorney in WA state for help with parenting plan support issues and restraining order

Asked over 6 years ago - Everett, WA

need lawery i am on L&I not much money but have parenting plan and support issues restaining order against me

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Josephine C Townsend

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . You can go to the County Courthouse and request to speak with the family court facilitator. They, for a very small fee can help you to complete the paperwork. You can also call the local bar association for a referral. Most counties have a modest means panel, and volunteer lawyer section that can help you.

  2. Perry A Warbrick

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . As a low income resident of Snohomish County, you can Call CLEAR Intake (toll free) 1-888-201-1014 for legal assistance. They can refer you to an agency that can assist or to the Northwest Justice Project.

    The Northwest Justice Project has developed a client intake system called CLEAR. The system allows low-income individuals to be referred to legal assistance in their community by calling a toll-free number. Certain cases can be referred to Northwest Justice Project offices, local volunteer lawyer programs, law school clinics or other resources in the caller's community. When seeking assistance, please call CLEAR Intake (toll free) 1-888-201-1014 before calling other legal services programs.

    Also, you can get information and forms from Washington Law Help at:

    Perry Warbrick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,436 answers this week

3,263 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,436 answers this week

3,263 attorneys answering