Skip to main content

Seeking low cost, pro bono lawyer in lakewood tacoma area to help with child custody and child support issues

Lakewood, WA |

My girlfriend recently had her ex-boyfriend take her son, his disability income, and did it all by rushing her through paperwork and confusion. does anyone know of a low cost attorney's in Washington, preferably Lakewood/Tacoma area? Or have any advice that would help in child support/custody.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Call the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Volunteer Legal Services Program.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics