Skip to main content

Seeking lawyer who specializes in immigration and divorce

California |
Filed under: Divorce

hi! i would like to find a lawyer who is specializing in immigration and divorce. my friend is located somewhere in Orange County, CA. hope to hear great responses. thanks.

Attorney Answers 4


You can check the American Immigration Lawyers Association database here: This should help you find a lawyer in the right area and specialization. Immigration law is federal, so a lawyer anywhere in the US could help with the immigration aspect. However, a CA family immigration expert should be familiar with CA divorce law also.

Mark as helpful


The American Immigration Lawyer Association is certainly a good start. You can also check other Bar Organizations such as the Mexican American Bar Association or the Orange County Bar Association. A search right here in avvo might also provide you with some names.

Mark as helpful


Do a Google search or ask your friend to call the local Bar Association for the city/ county in which he lives. Good Luck!

Mark as helpful


As the previous answers state, the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) gives a list of attorney's who concentrate in immigration matters. I am a member of AILA. About 25% of my practice concerns immigration matters. I am also an attorney in California concentrating in Family Law (Divorce) matters (about 60%). Since you do not give a specific question, I am unable to respond. But you can set up a free consultation with my office and ask any questions.

Mark as helpful

Divorce topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics