Seeking help against violations of my rights as a litigant, as a parent, and as a victim of past workplace retaliation

Asked 7 months ago - Brooklyn, NY

My six-year-old son and I are victims of state-assisted extortion and abuse by a malicious and perjurious opposing attorney and by his clout. He continues to use my divorce as an opportunity to persecute me (allegedly for my complaints about abuse by former employer) and to profit. My son became diabetic as a result of this adversity, is subjected to medical malpractice, is denied a portion of his rights to appropriate care in school, and is exposed to physical and psychological abuse by his custodial mother and her parents and to physical molestation by his maternal uncle. I, too, have diabetes (recent diagnosis) and I need help defending my son and myself from further harm and injustice, preferably using skillful negotiation to reach a compromise for the final judgment.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

4

Answered . Solicitations violate the terms of use of this site.

Contact an attorney in your area and chat.

You have a jumble of issues and its not clear exactly what your situation is.

2. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

2

Answered . Your posting is a conglomeration of different areas of the laws [employment law, discrimination, education, medical malpractice, etc.], potentially complex situations which can not be answered on a site such as this. Additionally, and as a generality, attorneys are not supposed to "solicit" a client, which arguably would be the case if one were to call you because of your posting, as compared to you calling them. Use the "find lawyer" tool bar on AVVO to seek out and then you contact an attorney who you feel suits your needs. Good luck.

3. Michael T Warshaw

1

Answered . Your inquiry is very complex and beyond the ability of this site to give you a full answer. Likewise, no attorney on this site will respond to you other than by writing an answer to your question. You need to retain an attorney, Use the find a lawyer feature of this site - there are many capable lawyers in Brooklyn who can help you.