Seeking help against violations of my rights as a litigant, as a parent, and as a victim of past workplace retaliation

Brooklyn, NY |
Filed under: Civil rights

My six-year-old son and I are victims of state-assisted extortion and abuse by a malicious and perjurious opposing attorney and by his clout. He continues to use my divorce as an opportunity to persecute me (allegedly for my complaints about abuse by former employer) and to profit. My son became diabetic as a result of this adversity, is subjected to medical malpractice, is denied a portion of his rights to appropriate care in school, and is exposed to physical and psychological abuse by his custodial mother and her parents and to physical molestation by his maternal uncle. I, too, have diabetes (recent diagnosis) and I need help defending my son and myself from further harm and injustice, preferably using skillful negotiation to reach a compromise for the final judgment.

Solicitations violate the terms of use of this site.

Contact an attorney in your area and chat.

You have a jumble of issues and its not clear exactly what your situation is.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

Your posting is a conglomeration of different areas of the laws [employment law, discrimination, education, medical malpractice, etc.], potentially complex situations which can not be answered on a site such as this. Additionally, and as a generality, attorneys are not supposed to "solicit" a client, which arguably would be the case if one were to call you because of your posting, as compared to you calling them. Use the "find lawyer" tool bar on AVVO to seek out and then you contact an attorney who you feel suits your needs. Good luck.

Your inquiry is very complex and beyond the ability of this site to give you a full answer. Likewise, no attorney on this site will respond to you other than by writing an answer to your question. You need to retain an attorney, Use the find a lawyer feature of this site - there are many capable lawyers in Brooklyn who can help you.

The content of the this submission is intended to provide general information on the topic presented, and is offered with the understanding that the author is not rendering any legal or professional services or advice. This submission is not a substitute for legal advice. Should you require such services, retain competent legal counsel.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights