Seeking family law attorney to help in child custody matter in Walla Walla WA area

Asked almost 6 years ago - Walla Walla, WA

My husband has two children from a previous relationship. He sees his children about once or twice a month. The mother of those children is now not answering his phone calls or letting him see his kids. Can he get represented in a court of law for free or for an inexpensive fee? He would like to make sure that his rights are recognized and that his ex cannot keep the kids from him. Especially since he is planning on moving to another state.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Mark S Britton


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . It is hard to find a lawyer that will do work for free. If you qualify there are some programs that offer free legal assistance. You should contact WA Legal Aid. They help low income individuals, families and communities solve civil (non-criminal) legal problems. According to their website, "Legal Aid helps low income people defend and assert important legal rights that often involve the most fundamental aspects of life — personal and family safety, economic security, health care and shelter."

    Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,828 answers this week

3,103 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,828 answers this week

3,103 attorneys answering