Seeking attorney referral in WA state

Asked over 6 years ago - Renton, WA

Richard Wills: you answered my question regarding inheretance of my waterfront home from my mother years ago and swindled from me by my father/step-brother..advised me to confer with an attorney experienced in sorting out messes like I presented, every attorney I have retained since finding out about this mess has been paid by my father to tell me i have no leg to stand on as I signed a Quit Claim deed when 18. I know, that is a issue in itself but with my father being a retired Podiatrist from Bremerton and his attornies being among his best friends..I call my family "the last of the old Bremerton Rat Pack" and I sure could use a referral for an atty who cares more about ones civil rights than a hunting partner/Elks club meeting, and one in the King County area whom I am certain will know how to sort out messes and not be a mess him/her self.. thank you,

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Mark S Britton


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You may try consulting some of these top Avvo-rated estate attorneys in WA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

17,904 answers this week

2,359 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

17,904 answers this week

2,359 attorneys answering