Seeking an attorney with experience dealing with commercial real estate lending, preferably with contacts at East-West Bank.

Possible commercial real estate loan default pending. Looking for an intermediary to communicate with the bank and negotiate amicable terms if possible.

Los Angeles, CA -

Lloyd Stewart Mann

Lloyd Stewart Mann

Real Estate Attorney - Sherman Oaks, CA

I think that most of the attorneys to whom you speak will probably advise you that the earlier you begin to communicate with the lender the better. When you call the lender the day before the trustee sale, you tend to have less leverage and fewer options.

Antoinette Cara Liewen

Antoinette Cara Liewen

Foreclosure Attorney - Camarillo, CA

If your interested in a commercial loan modification, please call me. There is no charge for a telephonic or face-to-face consultation. That way we can get more information about your situation and whether or not we can assist you.