Skip to main content

Seeking a lawyer who will represent me in a Fraud/Workers Comp. Case

Tacoma, WA |

I have a diffucult L&I / Fraud case that I need representation in. Which attorney practice area would best fit this?

I have been on leave for over a year. I have been video taped. There are a lot of things that need to be discussed.

I did talk to an L&I deffense attorney and they stated I had a case but it was in to much depth than they like to take on.

Any sugestions or referals would be greatly appreciated. I live in Pierce County and Work in King County, Washington.

Attorney Answers 2


If this is a Federal L & I case and you were a Federal employee when you were injured, I can, perhaps, help you, but if this is a state workers' comp case handled in Olympia, you should call the Washington State Bar Association and ask them for a list of attorneys who can help you. From that list you should choose one who can help you. Do not delay.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

1 comment



This is self insured employer case. County employee. I know that the state and self insured claim forms are differnt, my Activity Perscription forms do not get faxed to Olympia.


The typical contingent fee calimant's firm will be hesitant to take this on without a substantial retainer. The attorney will be trying to control the damage; to allow you to keep as much of the benefits you received as possible. Thus, a typical 30% fee, contingent on getting you more benefits won't work because you are starting below zero.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics