Skip to main content

Seeking a lawyer in the state of Texas (Education Law) regarding school district (Garland ISD). Worked as a F/T Special Ed

Dallas, TX |

and ADR advocate for over 2 years upon state completion for teaching certification state board deny my certification after passing state exams. School district deny I wasn't a teacher of record. At the present I can't work because of no state license to practice.

Attorney Answers 2


Use the "Find a Lawyer" tab above to locate attorneys in your area that practice education law.

Good luck.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Just use the Find a Lawyer tab on this page to look for an education lawyer who represents parents, educators and others in matters against school districts.

Mark as helpful

Education law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics