Skip to main content

Seeking a competent lawyer who will take this case steming from defamation to the police which lead to civil rights violations.

Tarpon Springs, FL |

Local big wig in small town defames me to police which lead to false arrest, kidnapping, assault, battery, false imprisonment, excessive bail (to ensure I stay overnight), inadequate med. care. Refusal to treat medial conditions, intentional infliction of emotional distress, cruel and unusual punishment, 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 5th Amendment, 6th Amendment, and 8th Amendment violations. Released on reduced bail. Case dropped by DA. Dispo. = "NINF". Additionally, I also want to pursue actions against my accuser. The accuser has cash. Fairly bucks up. If you don't mind working for your earnings, rather than being "spoon fed" like most alleged lawyers I have heard from on this site, than by all means contact me. I will be more than happy to fill in the blanks omitted herein.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


First, we can't respond to an inquiry for hire on this site - you have to contact specific attorneys. Second, most attorneys are unlikely to respond positively to this approach, which suggests that most of our colleagues are less than useful. Finally, while you may well have a case, giving a laundry list like this again suggests an approach that may be more wishful thinking than calculated, precise application of the law to facts crafted to get you actual positive results.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******



I must apologyze to all the subscrbrs. I had the wrong idea about this site. I was under the mistaken belief it was to find an attorney to represent me instead of simply answering a legall question. My apologies again.

Heather Morcroft

Heather Morcroft


Don't worry about it. Any number of people think that, we just have to explain. You can find lawyers on here who do both civil rights and torts, you just have to look them up and contact them directly.


I can guarantee no lawyer will respond to you.

Your post raises all the red flags that indicate a case and client a lawyer should steer clear of.

Recommend you meet with a local attorney to discuss the actual facts, not the unsubstantiated accusations, and see if you even have a case.

FWIW, solicitations like yours violate the terms of use of this site and the community guidelines.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.


First of all, unfortunately this forum doesn't really function as a jobs bulletin board, so you may not get much in the way of a response to your post. You will have to take the initiative and contact attorneys to find one to represent you. As the other responses suggest, your post suggests a lot of attitude on your part that may not be the best approach, as far as finding a lawyer to represent you. You might want to carefully consider how you present yourself and your case when consulting with attorneys. In any case, use the Find a Lawyer tab on Avvo to begin your search for attorneys to talk to. Best of luck to you...

THESE COMMENTS MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE. Comments made on websites such as are provided for information purposes only, and you should not base a decision to act or refrain from acting based upon this answer. The only way to determine how the law may apply to your particular situation is to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation. That relationship is established by the execution of a written agreement for legal services. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.



My apologies I ad the wrong idea above the purpose of this site.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer