Seeing a very experienced business litigation lawyer for a breaching of contract large case

I have raised money for one large non profit organization located in downtown , Los Angeles. My commissions is Hugh. The foundation is owned by a private person. Now she has breached of the contract and stole all my commissions and never wanted to pay. We have a written contract and witnesses as well. I am seeking a very experienced lawyer or lawyer fiim who can help me collect my commissions quickly. That Charity has millions dollras in tehir account and recently is buiding many large buildings with the donations. I am willing to offer contigency for this case.

Los Angeles, CA -

Pamela Koslyn

Pamela Koslyn

Business Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

As has been noted, this does not seem like a question, but a solicitatiom for a lawyer willin to take this case.

The questions noted as to the strength and weakness of the case will impact your ability to get a lawyer on a contingency basis, since usually those cases have more certain liability than this one appears to have.

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Antonio Maldonado

Antonio Maldonado

Business Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Questions that you might want to ask yourself are:
Is the non-profit actually an entity that is separate from its "owner"?
Does the non-profit actually own the "buildings" and does it really have "millions in their accounts"?
Are there any valid defenses that the "non-profit" may raise against a breach of contact claim?

The first thing that an attorney would have to do is review your agreement. Then get a detailed account from you as to what happened. Only then would an attorney know whether you have a claim or not against the "non-profit".

If interested in discussing your matter in more detail before we accept it we would need to know the identities of the parties involved in the dispute to prevent any conflict of interest. You can send me a brief e-mail with such information in order for us to contact you directly.

Best regards,
Antonio Maldonado
Maldonado & Markham, LLP
www.maldonadomarkham.com

Michael Hassen

Michael Hassen

Class Action Attorney - San Francisco, CA

It appears that you are not really asking a question but rather seeking a contingency fee attorney. I recommend that you contact your local state or county bar association for a referral to an attorney who may be able to assist you.