Securities issues. A case will be reopened. Part of the issues are in the bankruptcy case and part are securitites law

New York, NY |

I have a bankruptcy attorney who will draft a good part of the motion but the securities part must be done by a securites attorney and will require likely one court appearance. The material submitted will likely take no more than 5 pages of the entire motion pershpas even less. I would like a quote on this with part of the asepcts being insider trading or the misuse of information to benifit a corporation not an individual along with a lack of full disclosure to the bankrutpcy court. If someone could please give me a quote for this.

1. Clearly, one would need more information to provide assistance. But I would be happy to discuss with you off line. I surmise that if you're dealing with insider type matters that there may well be a criminal aspect that will require attention as well.

The foregoing is not legal advice nor is it in any manner whatsoever meant to create or impute an attorney/client relationship.

2. Any lawyer would need more info to provide a quote. Is the corporation the debtor in bankruptcy. What is the motion for? Insider trading claims can be tricky as much depends on the relationship between the insider trader and the corporation I would be happy to discuss the issues in detail off line.

3. This question is very sensitive. You should be doing this in person with someone who knows what they are doing not online.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

Investment and securities fraud topics