Securities issues. A case will be reopened. Part of the issues are in the bankruptcy case and part are securitites law

Asked about 2 years ago - New York, NY

I have a bankruptcy attorney who will draft a good part of the motion but the securities part must be done by a securites attorney and will require likely one court appearance. The material submitted will likely take no more than 5 pages of the entire motion pershpas even less. I would like a quote on this with part of the asepcts being insider trading or the misuse of information to benifit a corporation not an individual along with a lack of full disclosure to the bankrutpcy court. If someone could please give me a quote for this.

1. Robert V Cornish Jr.

1

Answered . Clearly, one would need more information to provide assistance. But I would be happy to discuss with you off line. I surmise that if you're dealing with insider type matters that there may well be a criminal aspect that will require attention as well.

2. Simon S. Kogan

1

Answered . Any lawyer would need more info to provide a quote. Is the corporation the debtor in bankruptcy. What is the motion for? Insider trading claims can be tricky as much depends on the relationship between the insider trader and the corporation I would be happy to discuss the issues in detail off line.

3. Howard Robert Roitman

1

Answered . This question is very sensitive. You should be doing this in person with someone who knows what they are doing not online.