Second naturalization interview:should I go or should'nt?

New York, NY |
Filed under: US citizenship

After an interview for naturalization last month in new york,I was rescheduled for a second,on march,1.I'm not so sure to go,because in the first interview I was'nt able to provide enough evidence regarding the required time of presence in the US for the previous 5 years,I can provide for the second interview only a statement of my orthopedic for a course of treatment for arthrosis in the years before...but,the letter say to go to the interview anyway,regardless of bring or not any evidence...I really don't know what to do.
What do you suggest me?

I would suspect, based on my experience, that there is more going on here then what you are saying. Please consult an immigration attorney to get a better understanding of why you are likely being called back.

Khaja M. Din, Esq.
Din | Memmen, Inc.

www.dinmemmen.com

FREE CONSULTATION FOR YOUR IMMIGRATION AND DEPORTATION ISSUES

Chicago Office
4518 North Kedzie Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
P.312.878.2357
F.312.794.1813

Madison Office — By Appointment Only
Main Street Justice
354 West Main Street
Madison, WI 53703
P.608.238.1050

No client-attorney relationship is being created by this posting. Please contact an attorney with questions about your case and to verify the statements made herein before acting upon them.

I agree. There may be issues of abandonment, among other issues that create concerns that may be resolved by truthfully discussing the situation in with a competent and experienced immigration and naturalization attorney.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues.

San Francisco Immigration Attorney for removal defense, all work visas and avenues to permanent residence, investors, and naturalization. Call 415.834.0600 for free phone consultation - mention Avvo! 235 Montgomery Street, Suite 728, San Francisco, CA 94104 / www.lawbridges.com