SEARCHING FOR AN ATTORNEY handle Prolegomena mesh claim lawsuit -

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

Prolegomena Mesh used on bilateral ab incision on 7 . 11 . Allergic reaction blew hole / tear in my ab approx . 6 " long where you could sink 2 fingers in the cavity . Mesh was used for tram flap breast reconstruction where surgeon removes skin from ab to make breast if the patient can't have breast implants . Mesh used for ab lining prevent hernia . In and out of hospital with 3 revision surgical procedures and total mesh removal . Left a huge scar on my ab . I have opt of surgery operative report Please notify me if this a case you can handle ?

Prolene Mesh... when I cut and pasted my question website changed the spelling !

1. Lannie Todd Kelly

Pro

3

Answered . Call me. I can direct you to one of the members of the steering committee on the national mesh litigation team, here in Austin.

2. Don Karotkin

3

Answered . I suggest that you do an internet search for "prolene mesh litigation." This will turn up the names of a number of law firms and lawyers who represent claimants who have suffered injuries caused by prolene mesh. First, you will want to narrow the list to those who practice in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex area. I suggest that you then further narrow your list of candidates to those who are certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. A link to the Board's website appears below.

www.tbls.org

3. George Costas Andriotis

Pro

4

Answered . Do a local google search and a list of attorneys from your area will likely com up or find a lawyer in your area on Avvo's find a lawyer tab at the top and have them refer you.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Pro

4

Answered . Google defective mesh lawsuit and a laundry list of lawyers handling these cases will come up.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  5. Kevin Coluccio

2

Answered . Go to Google and look for attorneys handling these claims.