Scratch off Golf game, famous Holes, $11 wk, ALL Members rec Hi Value Certs.Travel etc worth far more =Not Gambling ?

Carmichael, CA |
Filed under: Business

We have and Pay for these Great useful Program Certificates, Gravel Vacations, Air Fares, Dining,Food,Car rental, Top World Destination Vacations etc, with also Golf avail.
150 members Top 1/3 field rec. $60-$200 each 6 wk tournament threw Pay Pal
This is for golfers Fun with Golfs hi low excitements / and playing top vivid world golf holes
We have Armin costs of approx 10b-5 out of Purse payouts
The Redeemable Real Certs. are worth $ 100s ++ that ALL members 150 get each Tournament even if did not make that mos Cut.
We do not this this could be construed as Gambling ?
Thank you Patrick

1) It's impossible to understand the gibberish written here. It literally makes no sense whatsoever.
2) It appears you're asking for a specific legal opinion of your scheme, which we cannot provide on Avvo.com.
3) If you're serious about doing this, you need to consult a gaming attorney. The mere fact that you're using words like "scratch off" and "redeemable" makes it highly likely that you're running afoul of the law. Regardless of what you think you may know about gaming law, it is infinitely more complex than it appears at first, and you need to have professional advice on this.

I focus my practice on (video) gaming industry, casino gambling, and complex internet law issues, electronic free speech, entertainment law, copyright and trademark law, and computer fraud. I primarily represent game developers and founders of emergent internet technologies. The author is a Maryland attorney; however no answer given on Avvo is intended as legal advice or intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Business topics