Salary pending from employer on Period of 2013 JAN FEB MAR APR due to Middle vendor holding the payment. what should I do toget

07080 |

Client C(Client)
Main Vendor MV1 (Main Vendor)
Middle Vendor MV2 (Middle Vendor)
Employer E Old (Employer) ==> Employer E New (Employer)
Ravi Muppavaram (My self)

Period of issue : 2013 JAN, FEB, MAR, APR

Dear Sir/madam,
I was working for Client C through Employer E-Old since 6 years. Employer E old obtained the project through two other vendors MV1 and MV2. The overall chain is follows C -> MV1 -> MV2 -> E old -> Myself.
Because of some personal issues of managment, E old stopped operations and transferred to the contract to E new. E old also gave an authorization letter to pay all the salary dues through E new to me. But MV2 took the advantage of the transition process which as Jan-Apr 2013 and did not pay the salary that I should rightfully get. He's denied paying it to E-old or E-new

1. Yours is Not an immigration law question.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. I agree, your question falls outside of the scope of this forum. I hope you find your information elsewhere.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

3. This is not an immigration question.

Contact the state wage and hours division and file a complaint.

Be prepared for your 'employer' to terminate your H visa.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.