Salary pending from employer on Period of 2013 JAN FEB MAR APR due to Middle vendor holding the payment. what should I do toget

Asked 10 months ago - 07080

Client C(Client)
Main Vendor MV1 (Main Vendor)
Middle Vendor MV2 (Middle Vendor)
Employer E Old (Employer) ==> Employer E New (Employer)
Ravi Muppavaram (My self)

Period of issue : 2013 JAN, FEB, MAR, APR

Dear Sir/madam,
I was working for Client C through Employer E-Old since 6 years. Employer E old obtained the project through two other vendors MV1 and MV2. The overall chain is follows C -> MV1 -> MV2 -> E old -> Myself.
Because of some personal issues of managment, E old stopped operations and transferred to the contract to E new. E old also gave an authorization letter to pay all the salary dues through E new to me. But MV2 took the advantage of the transition process which as Jan-Apr 2013 and did not pay the salary that I should rightfully get. He's denied paying it to E-old or E-new

1. 4

Answered . I agree, your question falls outside of the scope of this forum. I hope you find your information elsewhere.

2. 4

Answered . Yours is Not an immigration law question.

3. 1

1

Answered . This is not an immigration question.

Contact the state wage and hours division and file a complaint.

Be prepared for your 'employer' to terminate your H visa.