SAGA OF A VINDICTIVE WIFE (WHO DEFAULTED)

Clarification: She doesn't want me but doesn't want another to have me BUT she has ALREADY defaulted.... If she goes into court and says she wasn't served properly will a sober California judge listen to her?

Sacramento, CA -

Michael Charles Doland

Michael Charles Doland

Business Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Here's a good hint - when you go to the court hearing, skip the sarcasm such as "... sober California judge ..." The judge will listen to both sides and any witnesses regarding relevant evidence and will then decide. The preference of the courts is to dtermine matters on the merits, not on the basis of default.