Sadistic police misconduct, tazed NOT RESISTING,struk whle taken to hospital without consenting to what i am being billed for

Cumming, GA |

I was arrested for a misdemeanor, while under the influence and smarted off to a guard with snyde remarks -infuriated him enought for him to walk to another cell to inform inmates, left momentarily,opened cell,asked to follow him, and without warning or me resiting whatsoever I was tazed into the chair, where I was fastened in,bound down,used as entertainment to neighboring cell and repeatedly tazed by more than once officer Also elbowed in face en route to hopsital.They should have all of this ON CAMERA, correct? How should I proceed? All i have is chipped bottom teeth.This should be punishable by courts, my rights have been violated, i want reprocussion. want a suit against them/city/state/gov't. This is unacceptable, and I will fight this to death, which they seemingly unexpect.

1. You should stop posting information about the incident on the Internet or talking with anyone other than an attorney. I am going to edit the practice area of your question to "Civil Rights". I hope you receive help from one of the highly qualified civil rights attorneys who participate on this site.

2. If you plan on suing a City or County there are strict notice and deadline requirements. Please call me at 404-812-4305 if you want to discuss your case in detail.

3. If you fight it without an attorney, you will be punching the air.

Contact a civil rights attorney in GA IMMEDIATELY. You have limited time to make complaints against the agency, if not made in time your right to sue slips away.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.