Sadistic police misconduct, tazed NOT RESISTING,struk whle taken to hospital without consenting to what i am being billed for

Asked over 1 year ago - Cumming, GA

I was arrested for a misdemeanor, while under the influence and smarted off to a guard with snyde remarks -infuriated him enought for him to walk to another cell to inform inmates, left momentarily,opened cell,asked to follow him, and without warning or me resiting whatsoever I was tazed into the chair, where I was fastened in,bound down,used as entertainment to neighboring cell and repeatedly tazed by more than once officer Also elbowed in face en route to hopsital.They should have all of this ON CAMERA, correct? How should I proceed? All i have is chipped bottom teeth.This should be punishable by courts, my rights have been violated, i want reprocussion. want a suit against them/city/state/gov't. This is unacceptable, and I will fight this to death, which they seemingly unexpect.

1. Noah Howard Pines

Pro

1

1

Answered . If you plan on suing a City or County there are strict notice and deadline requirements. Please call me at 404-812-4305 if you want to discuss your case in detail.

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

1

1

Answered . You should stop posting information about the incident on the Internet or talking with anyone other than an attorney. I am going to edit the practice area of your question to "Civil Rights". I hope you receive help from one of the highly qualified civil rights attorneys who participate on this site.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

1

Answered . If you fight it without an attorney, you will be punching the air.

Contact a civil rights attorney in GA IMMEDIATELY. You have limited time to make complaints against the agency, if not made in time your right to sue slips away.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now