Ripoffreport legal woes

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

This person screwed me over. Basically he got me pregnant and threatened me at an abortion clinic via text MSG and then harassed and bullied me afterwards, sometimes via text.

I've exhausted legal efforts an it's too late to do anything, and I should have had him arrested that day.

Is it illegal to post true facts and the horrendous texts I received from him along with the story, and his name and city on the ripoffreport.com? I'd just stick with facts and the text messages, no name calling but I would like to identify him by name and possibly photos but no contact info??

The sense of violation and injustice is so strong, I realize that is a desperate website but I don't know what to do.

Thanks

This is not a medical malpractice matter. Furthermore, he did not "get you pregnant" as it takes 2 to make a baby. Ripoffreport.com is for complaints about businesses and companies. Very few people will see your nasty comments about the baby father. A much better approach would be to grow up. Decide what you want to do. You have 3 options: Keep the child. Put the child up for adoption. Or if you still have time, terminate your pregnancy. If you keep the child, file a paternity action and seek child support and contribution to other expenses including the costs of birth.

He threatened me at the abortion clinic, I had the abortion bc I was scared and emotional, he told me I'm better off dead in a text message at the clinic and then bullied and mentally abused me afterwards. Told all my friends I was crazy when I needed help. I had nightmares, grieving issues. I want to shame him by publishing the horrible text messages along w his name.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. The abortion was coerced. And it's too late to press charges

Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein

Here is a very non-legal suggestion as you do not have a legal issue: Get some counseling and get on with your life.

I love Ms. Goldstein's very direct, accurate, and no nonsense responses. She is absolutely accurate. People have to stop this nonsense of saying nasty things about each other on twitter, Facebook, myspace, and the internet in general and concentrate on the true issues at hand - which is the child.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice. Mr. Leroi answers questions on Avvo because he strongly believes in public service from his years as a judge, magistrate, and prosecutor. If you need to ask any follow up questions because my answer did not fully address your question, feel free to call Chris or post an additional question. Thank you.

This was tagged under medical malpractice, which it is not.

Posting nasty stuff online never does anyone any good. Consider counseling, it is often covered by medical insurance.

Though we strive to provide accurate legal information in our answers on AVVO, our answer should not be construed as legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Our firm only forms attorney-client relationships by written agreement signed by both our firm and the client. Please seek an in-person consultation with an attorney immediately as almost all legal matters are time sensitive and failing to meet deadlines can result in adverse consequences.