Skip to main content

Right of way man claims to have 50ft right of way across our property this does mean he is aloud to just go off the road?

Russell, PA |

there is a clear road to drive on but he still instist he is aloud to drive 25ft into our lawn and hay fields

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am sorry to tell you that based on the little information provided, no one will be able to give you much help. I am sure there is a real estate lawyer in Warren who could team up with a good surveyor to either solve you problem or give you some finality. Find a lawyer who understands old deeds, old plans, surveying and boundary law.

DISCLAIMER The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Responses are based solely on Pennsylvania law unless stated otherwise. When answering questions on AVVO, attorneys are prohibited from directly soliciting business. Don't take this as an indication of lack of interest. Follow my answers to other questions on Twitter @LandLawyer James S. Tupitza 212 West Gay Street West Chester, PA 19380 610-696-2600

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer