RFE signature problem(I put in blue ink they specified black)so iam not post that mail.where I get the same paper again.

Sunnyvale, CA |
Filed under: L-2 dependent visa

I applied for l2 ead my biometrics is complited after that RFE came.they are asking signature and photographs.in that paper I signed blue ink but that paper is asking the sign should be black .I saw that after sign.so iam not post that mail .way because they are saying(all evidence requested at one time may result in denail of your application).so what should I do now?
Please help me..

1. Your question is a bit confusing. Although it is possible, I don't recall any forms insisting on black ink. In our office we use blue ink all the time.

Meet with a local attorney.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

2. You may want to call USCIS and ask for a duplicate RFE sot hat you can sign in black and return with the other documents.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.