RFE on H1B extension regarding client location

Asked about 2 years ago - Richmond, VA

I have received an RFE on my H1B extension on client location, they asked the following.

1.Is the client building solely under xxx company or shared by another company?Actually it is the only company occupying the building.What are the possible proofs that I can show for this query?

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . First of all, it is the petitioning employer's RFE to respond to and not your individual one.
    Have the employer talk to the lawyer who prepared the H-1B extension petition.

2. Christian Schmidt

3

Answered . This is for your employer to answer not you.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case.