Rfe for my H1B Amendment

Asked over 1 year ago - Boston, MA

It was the minor address print mistake on the client letter, showing that as a reason they have sent me rfe notice asking with client letter and all the supporting documents again,

My question is why they would ask me to resend all the documents again?

And

In the worst case scenario if my Amendment gets denied, Can I work and be in status with my previous H1B petition?

Thanks in Advance.

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

5

Answered . They usually ask for all the documents again. Just make a copy and send them. I would imagine they will let you know in the final decision if the underlying petition was affected by the mistake.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Whether your previous H-1B is valid depends on whether you are still working in that job.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.