Rfe for my H1B Amendment

Boston, MA |

It was the minor address print mistake on the client letter, showing that as a reason they have sent me rfe notice asking with client letter and all the supporting documents again,

My question is why they would ask me to resend all the documents again?

In the worst case scenario if my Amendment gets denied, Can I work and be in status with my previous H1B petition?

Thanks in Advance.

They usually ask for all the documents again. Just make a copy and send them. I would imagine they will let you know in the final decision if the underlying petition was affected by the mistake.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

Alena, Thanks a lot for your response, on related note if my existing H1B gets a negative decision then Can I file another H1 petition (next H1 cap is going to start on April 1st ) .... Do you think I am eligible to file another H1B petition, if so what is the probability of getting an approval .... Thanks

Whether your previous H-1B is valid depends on whether you are still working in that job.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration