RFE for I-140 asks to verify date of establishment and number of employees.

Greensboro, NC |

RFE for I-140 states USCIS' VIBE has conflicting information about the petitioner in regards to the date of establishment and number of employees. It asks to provide (additional) documentation to prove date of establishment and number of employees. "Articles of Incorporation" showing the date of incorporation and 'Employers Quarterly Wage and Tax Report" showing the number of people employed were already submitted with original I-140 filing. Can the same documents be sent responding to RFE when it asks for "additional" documentation?

It also asks to explain relationship of Company A with petitioner Company B because an experience letter from A was signed by its CEO but this CEO is also listed as CEO of B. A and B have common ownership. How should it be explained? Provide document?

1. Your best advice will come out of the Immigration Section of AVVO. I will transfer you over.

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.

2. When responding to a RFE it should be your employer's immigration attorney assisting you. You can re-send documents but it is best to have an attorney prepare the documents.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Your employer needs to reply to the RFE and your employer should confer with their immigration attorney to address the issues in the RFE.

919.225.3963
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationNC.com

Robert Brown LLC
    2330 Meridian Parkway, Suite 3050
    Durham, NC 27713