RFE after marriage-based interview

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

My spouse (USC) and I just had our status adjustment on Monday the 10th of Sept. The officer was nice and she just basically went over our I-485, and G-325s. However I forgot to bring my I-20s so at the end she wrote down on a sticky note that I needed to fax all of my I-20s, a landlord affidavit and a check with "cancelled" on it and gave me 2 days to fax them. I already faxed them over for her. She also said she would send me a RFE ONLY about all of my I-20s because she wanted to see the original docments. How long should I expect to receive that RFE since it has been a week since our interview and the status of my application has remained "testing and interview"? The IO did not say anything at the end, she just said she wanted to see all of my documents. Should I schedule an infopass?

1. Gen Kimura

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

2. Jose Antonio Moreno

1

1

Answered . It shouldn't take much longer. Getting an infopass is also a good idea to make sure the documents were received.

3. Raphael Samuel Moore

1

Answered . Agreed.