RFE after I-140 approval. can i still get RFE after my I-140 is Approved?

Asked 10 months ago - Dallas, TX

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . No. While one could get 2 successive RFEs, an RFE after approval is unheard of. A Notice of Intent to deny could be issued post-approval if USCIS learns of possible fraud, "Service Error" is discovered, etc.

2. Neil F. Lewis

Pro

2

Answered . unlikely but possible. Check the date on the RFE to ensure it was sent after approval. In this case it would be unwise to ignore the RFE unless you know you can.

3. Boris Alexander Palant

2

Answered . Unless something extraordinary happens which draws USCIS attention to your case it is highly unlikely.

4. Stephen D. Berman

1

Answered . Perhaps the approval was a mistake.

5. Ili J. Subhan

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleagues, it is not likely, but may be possible. Review the dates to determine if the RFE was sent after the approval.