RFE afer interview based on marriage. How long It will takes to get reply from USCIS ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

My husband and I had an interview on September. The officer approved my I-485.He gave us a paper that stated Notice of Approval. At that time I had my asylum case still open. So, the officer asked me to cancel my asylum case and send the termination letter to him. As soon as I got the letter, I sent it to him. Now it has been a month and I havent got reply. On the online website my status still on Testing & Interview. Thank You :)

1. Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

Pro

1

Answered . You should set up an INFOPASS apointment to speak to an officer at the local USCIS office. If possible, you can request to speak to the particular officer.

2. Veronica Tunitsky

1

Answered . A month may be too soon. We don't even expect most IO to look at submissions within the first 30 days.

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

1

Answered . It could take a couple of months.