Revoking EB1 or EB2

Asked about 4 years ago - Boston, MA

I was approved for I-140 (EB2 category). I had accurately documented all information that is totally true, candid, accurate and vivid. However I have many enemies., including my former University who has recently learned about my approved NIW. During my program at that Unviersity I was totally and demonstratively discriminated based on my nationality, prof background and simple personal dislikeby the director of the research division, who harassed me and keeps follwing me in all my steps, even after the completion of my program. I am sure, that now, she will send a derogatory and defaming notice to USCIS asking to revoke my NIW. I do not have worries, as my data are true and accurate, but can CIS revoke my approved EB2 without a discussion or hearing? Please help.

1. Nikiki Tavia Bogle

Answered . Do not worry, if everything you documented in the petition is correct, then your NIW will not be revoked. If UCIS intends to revoke the NIW, they would give you an opportunity to respond to the allegations. If after a response USCIS still revoke it, you can appeal the decision to the Board of Immigration Appeals.

As long as you are working on the research you indicated in the NIW Petition at another University or Research Facility, you are fine.

Our law firm has handled successful NIW Petitions and BIA Appeals. If you have any further immigration questions, contact our law firm for a confidential consultation.

Sincerely,
    Nikiki T. Bogle, Esq.

Immigration Legal Team
    Bogle & Chang LLC
    Phone: (800) 342-1733 ext. 101
    Email: ntb@boglechang.com
    Website: www.immigrationlegalteam.com
    Serving Immigration Clients in All 50 States and Foreign Countries

2. Ekaette Patty-Anne Eddings

Answered . Please see previous answers to this concern.
    Goodluck.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now