Returning Items to owner.

Asked 12 months ago - Brooksville, FL

Some items were gift's and other items we are storing here for her. We have repeatdly asked her to remove her items with in ten days. No she never lived here i decided after an argument had happend that she was not going to be allowed here to live. We have picture's of the items placed in our home (xmas decorations) she had given my son since he was born christmas day. Also a police officer had called me and my husband and told us not to do anything damage wise to her clothing etc. Is there any way i can charge her a storage fee or possible throw these items away. Its been almost a month with no effort of her to come get her items. What about the gifted items do i have to give these back to her or could she take me to small claims for the gifts?

The other party is my mother-in-law.

1. M. Todd Miller

Answered . I'm unclear who the other party is. Please elaborate.