Retro money from SSI

Lindenhurst, NY |

They are going to do a SSI review soon, next month is my other installment for retro money. What if they decide to discontinue my SSI? What do I do about the retro money about making them pay?

Termination is prospective. Retroactive benefits are not affected.

Best wishes for a favorable outcome, and please remember to designate a best answer.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

2. You will still receive the money you were awarded retroactively. Those funds were determined to be owed and that question is answered. The review is simply to determine if you are still eligible.

3. I agree. You will still get the retroactive benefits - those have already been approved, just not yet paid.

The exact answers to questions like this require more information than presented. The answer(s) provided should be considered general information. The information provided by this is general advice, and is not legal advice. Viewing this information is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. It is intended to educate the reader and a more definite answer should be based on a consultation with a lawyer. You should not take any action that might affect your claim without first seeking the professional opinion of an attorney. You should consult an attorney who can can ask all the appropriate questions and give legal advice based on the exact facts of your situation. The general information provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship.