Retaliation? Hostile work enviroment? Or both ? I was involved in an investigation at work where my direct supervisor was fired

Killeen, TX |

the party involved sent me at text stating that it was a setup by management I sent text to HR 2 days later manager pulled me in the office with compliance officer which the text was about them asked if I provoked the text which I didn't after that the sup was rehired when he came back I was told I had a call where I was fraudulent and took points when I should not have it was later told to me it was a mistake My manager has not spoken to me since the incident(3m) and does not acknowledge me and does stare me down with rage which other employees have brought up and noticed as well since then I have been diagnosed with major depression with the issues at work another supervisor also went in my shirt and pinned my blouse and stated she wanted the brothers to look at my face and not chest?

1. 1. In order to have a claim for retaliation based on hostile work environment, your work conditions must be linked to something that is legally protected, such as race, sex, age, or the like. Here is a list of the retaliation laws applicable to Texas employees:

http://www.davidcholmeslaw.com/blog/what-are-the-retaliation-laws-in-texas/

In your case, it appears that you are suffering retaliation due to your involvement in the investigation involving the text. While you do not say what the text involved, unless it involved something that is legally protected, you do not have a case.

2. The incident involving your blouse was inappropriate, but standing alone it is not sufficient to make a case for sexual harassment. In order to rise to the level of sexual harassment, the conduct must be so severe and pervasive that it affects the terms and conditions of your employment. That single incident would not be enough.

2. You're all over the place with your story.
    You need to discuss this mess with a local
    attorney to figure out what's going on here.

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.