Skip to main content

Restoring Firearm rights in Florida

Orlando, FL |
Filed under: Civil rights

I was convicted of DUI with Serious Bodily Injury in 1988 (3rd degree felony – Brevard County Florida). It’s the only time I was ever arrested in my 51-years. Have not been in any other trouble. A few years ago my civil rights were restored automatically. Is it possible to get my firearms rights back? What is the fee to handle this type of case? If possible to restore – how long does the process take?

Attorney Answers 1


Contact the Apple Law Firm in Jacksonville.

Mark as helpful

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics