RESTITUTION- is federal restitution truly uncollectible when it is a condition of supervision and probation is up?

Peachtree City, GA |

My boyfriends judgement was worded "restitution is a condition of supervision". It was not imposed as a seperate component of the sentence. In anticipation of marriage, what steps should I take to protect my income, present and future assets or inheritances? When is the "financial statement of debtor" form that I saw online, actually used - it concerns me as it actually asks for such personal info as spouse's employer and parents names and phone numbers.

1. Restitution normally becomes a civil judgment when the supervised time is up. As for how to protect yourself financially you need to talk to a Family Law attorney. You shouldn't be responsible for debts arising from a crime he committed.

2. His debt and obligations won't impact you after marriage. Ecause it's not a marital debt. Furthermore it's part of a criminal sentence that you had nothing to do with.