Skip to main content

Residential disturbing the peace

Austin, TX |

My neighbors are using thie rhouse as a partyhouse. Amplified instruments, continuous parties. No furniture - seems no one livng there, they just gather at night around10pm until 3am drinking, drugs, loud music - is this legal? This is a residential area with homes, no commercial zoning. There is a association - how do I get them o stop?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Rules vary all over. To find out exactly, contact the local city hall and you will be advised about the ordinance language that applies to the music. File a complaint.

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer