Residential Apartment Lease requires 60 days notice for termination?

Can a landlord require 60 days notice of termination on a residential lease in Los angeles

Can a landlord require 60 days notice of termination on a residential lease in Michigan?

Thanks for using Avvo. I am an Avvo Staff Moderator. To read more about our moderation team, follow the link below. Our current question volume may increase the response times of our loyal Avvo lawyer-answerers. My goal is to give you some preliminary information and guidance regarding your legal situation while you wait for an attorney in your area to respond.

Generally, a landlord can request any length of termination notice period. When negotiting the lease agreement, it is your choice to accept the request - although if you do not accept you may lose the property.

Pine Lake Terrace Apartments I Been Scam Please Help...!!!Pine Lake Terrace Apartments 11750 Euclid Street, Garden Grove, CA 92840 unethical practices. we deposit $700 sign up for the lease and with in 24 hour i try to cancel and they told me i cant only if i pay 3 months rents that's around $4000 just for me to cancel and get my $700 deposit back.. i been told by there office head leader and she told me i could cancel with in 72 hr .. they told me it ll be handle the next day they had a meeting between the co-workers i guess and they voted that they keep the 700$ deposit ..and go as plan ) what can i do to defend my self ? Any advise?

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant