Residence place?

Baltimore, MD |

if someone visit another country for 3 months, would that be consider a residence place or no on form g 325 a?

1. If they were visiting, it is not residence.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

2. The G-325 asks for all the places one "resided" during the last 5 years. Even though on a temporary visits in another country for just 3 months, one should list that address as well, for 3 months is not just 3 days or one week..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. I like to list all of the places where one has lived for the past 5 years, no matter how brief. So, do list it.