Request for Evidence

Columbus, OH |

Hello to everyone just have question i hope get an answer that will explain excately what is going on .Me and My Fiancee fill fulled oue petition I129 f July 12 2011 after almost 5 month of waitiing decembre 1st i checked on line i Usics and found this (Request for Evidence

On December 1, 2011, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update

Probably nothing to worry about. Read it carefully and if the information requested is not very straightforward retain an immigration attorney to assist you in answering it. Once they get what they need from this request your fiance petition can be approved assuming it is approvable. Most likely there was some required evidence that you failed to include with your initial filing

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92108
phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
University of Illinois College of Law

Thank you for the answer .If i post this just i found it very weird after long wait they sedn us RFE even me and my Fiancee we sent then evrything they ask for :(

Lynne Rogers Feldman

Lynne Rogers Feldman

5 months is normal processing time now so they probably just looked at your case and saw something missing.

Yeah Thank you for your precious answer Mrs :)

Hello,

Thank you for your posting.

Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure what your question is.

You should be receiving the Request for Evidence fairly soon. Once you receive it, you will need to review what USCIS is asking for. It could be a number of things (questioning whether you two are legally free to marry each other, whether you have a legitimate relationship, or maybe something was missing with the filing like a photo, etc.) so it would be impossible to speculate. You just need to keep an eye out on your mail and review the RFE once you receive it.

Once you receive it, you may want to consult with an experienced immigration attorney regarding responding.

For an overview of the I-129F/K-1 process, please visit my blog at: http://www.familytousa.com/fiance-petition-k-1-visa/

Good luck!

Thank you,
Nisha Fontaine

Serotte Reich Wilson, LLP
Ph: 716-854-7525
Email: NFontaine@srwlawyers.com
Blog: www.familytousa.com

Thank you fro the answer .If i post this just i found it very weird after long wait they sedn us RFE even me and my Fiancee we sent then evrything they ask for :(

Not able to see a question in your posting. Basically, USCIS needs furtehr evidence as stated in the requestion document that is needed before they can investigate any further. You need to review what is asked for in the notice and reply with as detailed reply as possible. It is always advisable that an alien who receives a NFE collect all information and consult with an experienced immigration attorney for a legal opinion before submitting the reply. Good luck.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

This is notice that an RFE has been mailed to you. you need to wait for it and comply with the documentary request. Keep a full copy of the filed RFE and be sure to mail it out in time for it to be received before the due date.

713-772-2300. All information provided is general in nature. Please consult with an immigration attorney with full details of the case.

William D. Fong

William D. Fong

The USCIS often sends out RFE's asking for more documentation, even if it seems duplicative. Review the RFE and if you can get everything, send it. If not consult with an immigration attorney.

ok thank Sir For uour precious answer it helpful

When you get the RFE read it. If you don't understand it or you simply want legal advice, retain counsel. It may be for a translation of a document or an identity document. It also could be a request for more proof of your relationship.

Education law topics