Reported a neighbor for theft and now he is retaliating towards me--is there anything I can do?

Asked over 5 years ago - Tallahassee, FL

he has posted a flyer with my personal info at a busy min-mart and now makes vulgar gestures if I have to drive by with my kids in car.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Tonald Edmund Spinks

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . In Florida it is a crime for a person who knowingly uses intimidation or physical force, or threatens another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, or offers pecuniary benefit or gain to another person, with intent to cause or induce any person to withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official investigation or official proceeding. If you feel this is the case, you should contact law enforcement or the State Attorneys office and inform them of the conduct.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------From the desk of T. Edmund Spinks, Esq. P.L. 304 Plant Ave. S. Suite 100 Tampa, FL 33606
    Phn: 813-254-2770
    Fax: 813-254-2772
    Disclaimer: legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that this information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation. This information is not intended as legal advice for an individual situation, it is only provided as information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,695 answers this week

3,231 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,695 answers this week

3,231 attorneys answering