Replacement of Green Card under USCIS typo error.

Asked 11 months ago - Dallas, TX

I received my Green Card and discovered that the dates were wrong. How long it takes to receive a new green card after submitting an I-90 application. I also made a request to expedite the process. Please suggest.

1. Geoffrey Alan Hoffman

2

1

Answered . You can look at case processing time at the USCIS website. Advise to seek help of an attorney to review your I-90 to make sure you filled out correctly - if it was a USCIS error then you should have it corrected and it should be noted on I-90. Also if it was error of USCIS then you do not have to pay a fee, but again get a good consultation to discuss with an attorney after review of entire record.

Good luck

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication.
  2. Susan A. Glover

Answered . The length of time to process your green card will depend on the time it takes the USCIS that covers your area. Meet with an immigration attorney to ensure that the form is completed correctly.