Renewing my US passport through US embassy?

Cleveland, OH |

hi
I am intending to renew my passport at the US embassy in Beirut.
if I have outstanding warrant ,will there be any problem for issuing my passport?

best;

the warrant is for not paying child-support for years, can this lead to arresting?

Yes. Problems can arise. You should retain an attorney to recall the warrant. Our office can help. Everyone in our office speaks Arabic and have dealt with these types of issues.

Sufian A. Doleh
    Hazkial Ashkar & Doleh
    30200 Detroit Rd., Suite E
    Westlake, Ohio 44145
    Tel.: 440-847-8076
    www.HADlawfirm.com

The information provided should not be considered legal advice. I am not licensed to practice in any State other than Ohio. The results of your case will depend on the presentation of evidence, the law and other factors that may change depending on an in depth analysis of the facts of the case. Please see an attorney before making legal decisions.

2. Yes, there can be an issue with the renewal as well as you could be arrested to face the warrant.. There can also be an issue with remaining in the country. You should hire an attorney to assist with getting the warrant recalled and case completed.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    Beavercreek, Ohio
    (937)510-6110 phone
    attycbeck@gmail.com
    www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner