Renew EAD/AP

San Jose, CA |

I am planning to renew EAD/AP for me and my family. I have applied my employment based I-485 in Jan 2012. We received EAD/AP combo cards in Mar 2012. My family (wife and kid) had traveled to India for 2 months. They have used their AP at port of entry. I'm still maintaining my H1B.
1. Do I need to pay any renewal fees? I am guessing since I applied after 30 July 2007, I don’t have to pay any fees.
2. Form I-765
a. Column 13: Manner of last Entry. Is it Paroled or Parolee or Advanced Parole?
b. Column 15: Current Immigration Status . H4/AOS Pending
c. Column: 16 (C) (9)?
3. Form I-131 Column: 3 Class of Admission. ?
4. Which USCIS address should I send? My service center is Nebraska.
5. Do I need to send all EAD/APs together or in different envelops?
Thanks in advance,

1. Any time your applying for benefits from USCIS they will make you pay application fees unless you get a waiver and those are hard to obtain and I would not recommend you applying for one it could jeopardize your I-485 application.

You should hire competent counsel to assist you with the rest of the application specific question. Call us or any of the other colleagues.

Recommended articles about Employment