Removal of conditions after stokes interview

10010 |

Is it more likely that we would be invited to an interview for removal of conditions if we had to do a stokes interview (and were approved) during the conditional green card process?

Whether an interview is scheduled depends on the strength of the documents submitted with the application, not on what happened at the time the conditional card was granted.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. I agree with my colleague.

3. I agree. If you are worried about your case, please hire an attorney.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics