Religion asylum in San Fransisco, when I will be allowed to move out of the office area? after social security number?greencard

San Francisco, CA |

what if I find a job in other state but don't want to move my case to other office that I know will cause delay?

1. I believe this is a repeat question. I just commented on my answer on your previous question. Hope that clarifies things.

www.gassonlaw.com - Disclaimer: This a general answer to your legal question. Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider this information to be legal advice.

2. I agree with Ms. Gasson.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.