Reinstate visa is it possible

I am a sponser and my husband is from west africa my question is if filed for visa for my husband children and i got as still doing the forms for the visa as far as i 864 but i changed my mind and decided not to file so i write nvc and they responded that the petition was withdrawn now i want to know if i can reapply to visa

Philadelphia, PA -

Adam Michael Solow

Adam Michael Solow

Immigration Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

You need to re-file the I-130.

Theodore John Murphy

Theodore John Murphy

Immigration Attorney - West Chester, PA

Yes you can.

Irene Vaisman

Irene Vaisman

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

if you withdrew the I-130, you have to start all over. Since these are your step kids, need to know more factors such as their current age and much more. Schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney to discuss.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

You must start-all-over-again.

Get a lawyer ... it will be more difficult the second time around.