Regarding the 4 when 1 - REF is running and previously 1 extension and 1 - B is rejected

Owings Mills, MD |

for my wife , 1 - Individual REF is currently going on . If she puts a resignation , how many days they take to revoke REF ? REF is filed in premium . Will this current process as any impact on 4 ? And , if she applies for 4 to 1 in future , will these REF or previous 1 - B and 1 as any impact to future 1 ?

for my wife , l - Individual RFE is currently going on . If she puts a resignation , how many days they take to revoke RFE ? REF is filed in premium . Will this current process as any impact on H4? And , if she applies for H4 to H1 in future , will these RFE or previous L1 - B and 1 as any impact to future H1 ?

1. Is this mors code? I have no idea what your question is. Please clarify and write it out and do not use acronyms please. Do you mean RFE-Request for Additional Evidence? Still don't understand the Q, sorry.

2. Your question is confusing

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

3. Visas in the US begin with a letter and are never a single digit. It is therefore unclear what you are asking.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.