Regarding the 4 when 1 - REF is running and previously 1 extension and 1 - B is rejected

Asked over 1 year ago - Owings Mills, MD

for my wife , 1 - Individual REF is currently going on . If she puts a resignation , how many days they take to revoke REF ? REF is filed in premium . Will this current process as any impact on 4 ? And , if she applies for 4 to 1 in future , will these REF or previous 1 - B and 1 as any impact to future 1 ?

for my wife , l - Individual RFE is currently going on . If she puts a resignation , how many days they take to revoke RFE ? REF is filed in premium . Will this current process as any impact on H4? And , if she applies for H4 to H1 in future , will these RFE or previous L1 - B and 1 as any impact to future H1 ?

1. Haroen Calehr

Pro

4

Answered . Is this mors code? I have no idea what your question is. Please clarify and write it out and do not use acronyms please. Do you mean RFE-Request for Additional Evidence? Still don't understand the Q, sorry.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

3

Answered . Your question is confusing

3. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Visas in the US begin with a letter and are never a single digit. It is therefore unclear what you are asking.