Regarding salvage title vehicle

Asked over 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

if i purchased a vehicle with a salavage title i do an enhancemement inspection to meet the state law and after that i get a reconstructed title i have two questions:

1-is there anything i can do to obatain a clean title from dmv since everything was fix to factory standards

2-is there really a difference between salvage and reconstructed title, is it really worth it, since it cost money to do a full inspection in order to get a reconstructed title?

thank you for your help

1. Tyler Benjamin Christ

1

Answered . You can't legally drive a vehicle with a salvage title on a public highway. Obtaining a reconstructed title is the method for making a vehicle that was previously designated as salvage street legal.

2. Eric Lechtzin

Answered . I agree with the answer provided by Attorney Christ.