Regarding my i130

Raleigh, NC |

ok my quest is they remend my case to immigrtion judge s they give master healing to immigration court is for my i 485 adjustement of statut iam asking what is next step what judge have to say my i130 have been approve so to beginning with my case i apply for asylum and iwas on remove and i apply for i 130 becouse my wife she became citizen after

1. Are you same that you had a case on appeal but it has been remanded to the immigration judge because you now have an approved 130? if this is the situation you may seek adjustment of status before the immigration judge or you may seek an administrative closure or termination of the removal process by the immigration judge and have the adjustment application decided by immigration.

You should seek legal assistance, particularly since her case is before immigration judge.

919.225.3963
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationNC.com

2. You are confused. You need to hire an immigration attorney and as soon as possible. Removal proceedings are way too complicated an endeavor to be handled on your own. I will assure you, this is not the first question you will have on your way to the final outcome of your interaction with the immigration system.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. It is important that you seek the proper benefit in Immigration Court. I will follow along the lines with colleague and say that it sounds as if your case for asylum was denied, and when you spouse became a US citizen, you became eligible for a new benefit in Immigration Court. If so, you need to hire an attorney as quickly as possible to help you with this confusing process.

Please contact my office at (704) 568-9228. I represent people in removal proceedings in Charlotte, where you have court.